Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

4th WIP of 2012

Let's jump in shall we?



I finished the Daisy Chain Crewel work sampler.  This was my first time doing crewel work, and a first for many of the stitches involved in it.  The killer for me...french knots.  Though those were a stitch I learned in my early teens, no matter how many times I do them, they always seem to get the best of me. 

Now all that is left is to frame it!  I'm hanging this little beauty in my little girl's room.

Needed to send off some thank you cards, so I whipped these up.


I actually made several more of them, but realized after sending them off to their recipients, I had forgotten to photograph them.

Quilt/Bind:
Log cabin quilt

No progress:
Beatrix Potter quilt (finding fabric)
Barn quilt
Skill Builder Sampler
Husband's shirt
Felt Christmas ornaments
Bottled Rainbow quilt

Stats:
Completed projects: 1
New projects: 0
No progress: 6
Quilt/Bind: 1

Want to see other great works in progress? Go check out Freshly Pieced.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on finishing your crewel! It looks great and will be perfect in your daughter's room I'm sure!

felicity said...

I adore that crewel sampler - it is fabulous!